What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 2+ years of brand management or marketing experience, experience in retail industry is a plus.
- With impeccable writing skills in English.
What are the key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Coordinates cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions.
- Analyze and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Assist in developing pricing and distribution strategies
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with partner brand owners and entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate and strategize with entrepreneurs to ensure steady growth and development of the brand.
- Help in conducting research to get the latest updates and identify market trends to be able to get the target customers' preferences, understand competition, and determine opportunities for growth.
- Assisting in marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Review the brand's products, i.e. pricing and features and its positioning in the market.
- Assist in crafting effective media campaigns and identifying the most appropriate distribution channels.
- Ensure operational and commercial support align with the brand's vision and strategy.
- Assist in key initiatives and projects for all managed brands.
- Regularly prepare and present reports and business reviews to key stake holders.
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the brand.