Accounting Associate (Accounts Payables) APPLY NOW
Quezon City Accounting & Finance Department Full time
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Accounting Technology
- With at least 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Knowledgeable to any accounting system is an advantage!
What are the key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
|||Quezon City|||Accounting & Finance Department||||||USXOZr8T9ZOmoUfR|||FULL_TIME|||PHP|||MONTH|||range||||||16000|||18|||false|||