Accounting Supervisor APPLY NOW
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Accounting Technology
- With at least 3 years of experience in overseeing accounts payable
- Knowledgeable to any accounting system is an advantage!
- Non-CPA is welcome to apply!
What are the key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The Accounting Supervisor (Accounts Payable) position will oversee the day-to-day transaction of accounts payable.
- Monitor and review non trade and trade expenses including rental, freight, utilities and insurance billings.
- Reconcile with the suppliers for any discrepancies or required documents.
- Posting of Accounts Payable Vouchers and ensuring proper application of payments.
- Audits cash and cheque payments for accounts payable and other expenses.
- Payroll computation
- Oversee Cost and Expense aspect of the Finance Department –to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and preciseness of all account payables.
- Responsible for the asset accounting.
- Tracking and monitoring of budget.
- Reporting to Finance and Accounting Head.
- Oversee and manage daily program-wide accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, cash management, banking, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables.
- Train and supervise finance staff in the accounting department.
- Prepare monthly reports to the management as required, including expenditures by cost center/project and other financial information, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare financial reports, for review by the Finance Head and management.
- Other related works that may be assigned.
|||Quezon City|||Accounting & Finance Department||||||c-EPjXf3.Cz4Km4P|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||